Friday, December 2, 2011

Queen of my castle...

If I could live life my way....

I’d live on salads, soup and sandwiches and not bother cooking full fledged meals…

I’d sleep in on weekends and hire someone to do household chores

I’d meet up with friends as and when I want without having to consider anything or anyone else

I’d spend more time on my laptop, writing, writing and writing and read until the wee hours of the morning

Basically, I would live my life on my terms….answerable to no one but to God above.


Alas, for now, having it my way, is just a dream...and the reality is that despite the ups and downs of life, I am still grateful for the countless blessings in my life, because like the quote goes:

“Life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it. And when you take life as a blessing it tends to be one.”



No comments:

Post a Comment